Our mission is to provide a platform where our technology reduces the risks of cardiovascular diseases through constant monitoring and continuous tracking of all vital signs. Our product revolutionizes the world of prevention and early diagnosis in the research area of cardiovascular disease.
We believe patient monitoring should empower people, not limit their mobility and independence.
We deliver reliable and authentic health assessment reports to healthcare professionals while protecting the privacy of patients.
meet the team
Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering
Ph.D Project Management
MSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
DATA SCIENTIST & APP DEVELOPER
MSc in Mechanical Engineering
MSc in Computer
DIGITAL ILLUSTRATOR AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are backed with years of research experience in medicine including cardiology, pediatrics, artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering and healthcare from different universities across Quebec and Ontario.
Dr. Philippe Jouvet
Dr. Hilmi Dajani
University of Ottawa
District 3 Innovation
Healthcare Stream Lead
- Top 25 Women of Influence recipients in 2021
- National Mitacs Social Entrepreneur award
- AGE-WELL Emerging Entrepreneur Award (for COVID-19 countermeasures).
- Regional CANIE (Canadian innovation and entrepreneurship) product innovation award
- Best Ottawa Business award
- Start-up Canada award for the best pitch from Startup Canada foundation
- Bon D’incubation
- MEI: Programme Innovation (Soutien aux projets d’innovation AI)
- Grant+ from Montreal Inc Foundation
- NSERC Alliance program
- Prompt program, 300K to validate our technology in Ste-Justine hospital