Our mission is to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease through constant monitoring and continuous monitoring of all vital signs. Our product is revolutionizing the world of prevention and early diagnosis in the field of cardiovascular disease research.
We believe patient monitoring should empower people, notlimit their mobility and independence.
We deliver reliable and authentic health assessment reports tohealthcare professionals while protecting the privacy ofpatients.
MEET THE TEAM
We are a team of experts in biomedical, electrical and computer engineering as well as machinelearning and AI. VitalTracer comes from years of research at Ph.D. and post-doctorate levels to bringcontinuous vital sign monitoring to the healthcare and medical research industries.
Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering
Ph.D Project Management
MSc in Electrica and Electronic Engineering
MSc in Computer
DIGITAL ILLUSTRATOR AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are backed with years of research experience in medicine including cardiology,pediatrics, artificial intelligence, biomedical engineering and healthcare from differentuniversities across Quebec and Ontario.
Dr. Philippe Jouvet
Dr. Hilmi Dajani
University of Ottawa
District 3 Innovation
Healthcare Stream Lead
DR. LOUIS-MARTIN ROUSSEAU
- Top 25 Women of Influence recipients in 2021
- National Mitacs Social Entrepreneur award
- AGE-WELL Emerging Entrepreneur Award (for COVID-19 countermeasures).
- Regional CANIE (Canadian innovation and
- entrepreneurship) product innovation award
- Best Ottawa Business award
- Start-up Canada award for the best pitch from Startup Canada foundation
- Bon D’incubation
- MEI: Programme Innovation (Soutien aux projets
- d’innovation AI)
- Grant+ from Montreal Inc Foundation
- NSERC Alliance program
- Prompt program, 300K to validate our technology in Ste-Justine hospital